October 12, 2012

Lightning Greets Fans at the Cozy Cone

Cozy Cone Motel Cars Land Carsland Disney Lightning McQueen
Lightning McQueen welcomes his fans outside Sally's office at the Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land. The combination of fun food, chatty automobiles, the town's music and terrific Cast Members make this one of the best character meet n' greet set-ups at the resort.

Cozy Cone Motel Cars Land Carsland Disney Lightning McQueen
On beautiful nights like this, I genuinely find it tough to leave Cars Land. I could just plant myself at a table listening to the songs, eating popcone and drinking Apple Freeze with a big smile on my face until park closing!
Cozy Cone Tail Light Flowers Cars Land Carsland Disney night
I love the Tail Light Flowers at night. Disney could make a small fortune selling take-home bouquets!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you get a cozy and homey feeling at night in Carsland. That's good to know. I feel like that in DHS but it's positively deserted at that point. haha

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions!