October 15, 2012

Disneyland's Mysterious Feral Cats (and Fish Heads & Crumbs)

They're elusive, they're quick, and they know a good home when they see it! They're the Feral Cats of Disneyland.

It's always a nice surprise to spot one of the park's uninvited-but-tolerated feline residents. The lower level of the Hungry Bear restaurant, near the river, is one of the more reliable places to see one of Figaro's wild relatives. Remember, though; look, don't touch. 'Cause, y'know, they're feral.

As it turns out, today's comic strip is -- for once -- in tune with the post. It's Feral Cat Day! 
Fish Heads Crumbs Disneyland Feral Cat comic strip walrus
Click to Enlarge

4 comments:

  1. I've always been fascinated by the feral cats at Disneyland. I'm glad they are tolerated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! It's just so cool to think of that colony living behind the scenes. We can't eat at the Hungry Bear without taking a moment for cat-spotting!

      Delete
  2. hehe. I missed this yesterday!! Oh those sly cats. I never knew this was an issue at DL. There are a lot of ducks in WDW and I always get upset when people feed them. (No joke... I wrote "eat them" first.) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been one awesome typo! I know *I* always get irked when I see guests eating the ducks! :)

      Delete

We welcome your comments and questions!