January 30, 2013

Flying Saucers, Tires, Fish Heads & Crumbs

 Luigi's Flying Tires hat souvenir Cars Land Carsland DCA DIsney
Yes, I am the proud owner of a Luigi's Flying Tire hat, one of the most delightfully goofball souvenirs in Cars Land. I don't wear it to work (very often), but it's definitely a cheery item to keep around.

As many readers know, the Luigi's Flying Tires ride (which I love) owes its existence to a legendary ride from Disneyland's early years, the Flying Saucers. As someone who rode the Saucers twice as a small child, I can honestly say that I remember very little of the experience.

Aston Walrus, on the other hand, remembers quite a bit...or so he claims...
Flyings Saucers Tires Luigi's Disneyland comic walrus hat Cars
Flyings Saucers Tires Luigi's Disneyland comic walrus hat Cars

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. love it!

    i need one of those hats. so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo getting one of those hats. :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions!