January 23, 2013

Bobsleds & Abominables (with Fish Heads & Crumbs)

Disneyland Matterhorn Bobsleds loading station new seats
Bobsledders prepare for their wild coaster trip through the Matterhorn. Since this is the Tomorrowland side, they're getting the track with craziest turns, the bridge drop and the best splash.

If you've visited Mouse Troop before, you know I like to keep a positive attitude around here. So I'm not going to say how I really feel about these new bobsleds.  Let me just nod toward those guys in the second sled and remark that the new seating arrangement is every bit as comfortable as it looks.

Fortunately, the ride itself is as awesome as ever, and the Abominable Snowman (unofficially known as "Harold") has never been louder or more startling. And speaking of loud things, here's our weekly walrus..
Matterhorn Abominable snowman comic DIsneyland Fish Heads

1 comment:

  1. Great one! As always!

    When I went to DL that ONE time, this was my friend's favorite ride and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions!