The catch? You must identify each character based on their relation to other characters. Example: Minnie's boyfriend's dog. Answer: Pluto. Of course, that's way too easy.
Thirty characters await identification! Good luck! Answers and Score ratings at the end. Oh--and beware of multiple possibilities that can lead to a dead end. For instance, there are two different Pixar sheriffs, and Mowgli has more than one friend. There is only one correct answer for each clue chain.
By the way, it's okay to Google the character's name if you know what you're looking for! Here we go!
THE TWISTED-UP DISNEY CHARACTER QUIZ
1) Andy's sheriff's buddy's enemy
2) LeFou's hero's fixation's father's horse
3) Jessica's husband's savior's brother
4) Goofy's son's best-friend's father
5) Jacques's friend's savior's boyfriend's father's underling's saboteur's cat's slayer
6) Chef Louis's employer's servant's dinner's charge's father
7) Bagheera's ward's friend's father's wife
8) Clayton's employer's daughter's boyfriend's leader
9) Stefan's enemy's slayer's father
10) Ector's son's squire's teacher's adversary
11) White Rabbit's boss's witness's party-crasher's cat
12) Stromboli's victim's friend's employer
13) The Evil Queen's servant's quarry's secret-admirer
14) Sheriff's helper's friend's mentor
15) Katrina's beau's rival's fear
16) Yensid's pupil's dog's girlfriend's owner's cat
17) The Ringmaster's "subconscious's" friend's conveyance
18) Tony's favorite-customer's girlfriend's framers' owner
19) Jasper's employer's ex-schoolmate's dog's husband's owner
20) Michael's sister's hero's nemesis's greatest-fear
21) Napoleon's quarry's victims' owner's attorney
22) Richard's brother's foe's girlfriend's servant
23) Bruce's friend's son's captor
24) Shenzi's boss's brother's son's girlfriend
25) Nero's owner's victim's savior's motor
26) Hera's husband's enemy's vanquisher's teacher
27) Chief's pupil's friend's guardian's neighbor
28) Skinner's employee's secret's dad
29) Mike's boss's accomplice's quarry's kitty
30) Jim's mother's friend's employee's cook
How'd you do?
If you got 0 to 5 right, you could use some more presti-digi-tonium and flubber in your life.
If you got 6 to 9 right, you're a casual fan who appreciates good fantasy
10 to 16 right (yes, this is pretty arbitrary!): You're the Disney expert in your family. Be proud!
17 to 25 right: Impressive. Most impressive (That's a Disney quote, now!)
26 to 29 right: Fantastic! You could teach a class in Disney history!
30 Correct: Well done!!! You know there's no cure for Disneymania, and you wouldn't want one if it existed! And you know I misspelled Sulley's name in the answer graphic...