August 6, 2012

Cozy Cone Souvenir Cups

Cozy Cone Souvenir Cups Cars Land
They're crazy, they're wacky, they're very, very, orange and they keep selling out in Cars Land -- They're the Cozy Cone Souvenir Drink Cups!

We finally caught them in stock on a recent visit, and here they are in all their conical glory! They're available in two sizes; these are the large versions.

There's only one crack in this stupendous sipper's pavement: you cannot get them filled with one of the amazing "specialty" Cozy Cone drinks. You must choose a "standard" drink. Yes, when you get to the window, you must decide what's most important -- a delicious Doc's Grape Tonic in a normal cup or a Coke in Cone. Well, you can see which drink won out for this round, but I am not missing out on a Grape Tonic or Apple Freeze on my next trip!

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning several posts on my blog about Cars Land over the next few weeks, and one will be about foodstuffs and such from the Cozy Cone. I had to try a specialty popcorn flavor (they had dill), and that Chili Cone Carne.

    I almost got the small, but felt, 'hey, I'm on vacation,' and went for the large (and besides, they were all out of the 4-colored die-cast Radiator Springs Racers toys).

    One downside of the cone, is that I thought it'd be a tight screw-on top, not just a pop-into-place thing. I had to contend with some Coke leaking out the sides, and found myself washing my hands 5-7 times as I walked around and sipped until 'World of Color' started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the large version for the exact same reason -- maybe "hey, I'm on vacation" should be the official name for that size! :) I drank mine too fast to experience any escaping cola, but -- yeah -- screw-on tops would be nice.

    Those die-cast vehicles sold out amazingly quickly. On my first visit, they were everywhere. A couple of weeks later -- gone! I'm still missing two of the colors.

    Looking forward to reading your posts on Cars Land; your article on the recent Destination D is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and questions!